Monday, June 06, 2005

a quickie

a hurried end of the day post -- have to meet Mom or she'll think I've been kidnapped by gypsies, or more correctly, individuals of Sinti-Roma descent...

great success today in the archives. I'm giddy from the amount of information I have to somehow process without using digital photography, photocopying, or scanning. I need a spy camera to sneak into the national library. Today's big realization: between Columbia and the New York Public Library I have been very spoiled indeed.

3 Comments:

Blogger TK said...

i was able to bring in a laptop to the columbia rare books room and type what i read--i'm guessing roma is a little behind when it comes to even that?

June 07, 2005 5:47 PM  
Blogger Miss Adventure said...

no, but I can't type that much or that fast, you goofball. I think this so-called "blog" has become a weird form of email for us. I think my Dad might read it too, but who knows.

June 07, 2005 7:22 PM  
Blogger TK said...

hee hee. goofball. i like that. and i was thinking that too--like, i thought about asking you if you've been to 313, etc., but then i thought i could just e-mail you. whatever, i like it this way. goofbucket. hurry up and come home. i have no one to go to schiller's with.

June 07, 2005 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home