Sunday, July 10, 2005

podcast!

I've been playing on the computer this weekend and have surpassed my wildest dreams of technolgical competence. Here is my podcast.

What this means is, I have a little radio show you can download onto your computer and iPod. The latest version of iTunes supports podcasts, so you can subscribe to mine and it will automatically update whenever I make a new podcast. Do this by pasting the following URL into the dialog for "Subscribe to Podcast..." under the "Advanced" menu:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/missadventure

This first attempt is just a series of songs I've been listening to lately, love, and want to share. Let me know what you think! If I enjoy doing this, I can get a microphone and add my voice to the feed.

The playlist:
Kunek, "Good Day"
Sufjan Stevens, "The Lord God Bird"
Regina Spektor, "Samson"
Kunek, "Bright Eyes/The Swell"
Sufjan Stevens, "Sister"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a bus driver in Fort Lauderdale. You don't know me, That's why I carry the American Express Card. I love Italia been there twice. "I'll be back" I subscribed to your Podcast. Very cool music I have never hit you with a mirror so I guess it's alright for me to listen, Right? Stand back from the curb Laura I've seen your pictures, your a keeper.

The only people that want to move from the US to Italy are smart. (Me and My brother. My Italia passport in the works.)The people (2) in Italy that wanted to move to the US were dummies. One was a wine shop owner in Assisi and one was a bus driver in Perugia.

I just wanted you to have something to read when you got back.

I'm on the second go-around on your Podcast.
All I can do now, is hope you have more rain real soon.

Todd (The bus driver)

P.S. Hope you don't suffer any long term physical pain from your mirror mishap. If you have emotional scars you know how to get rid of them. You laugh at them till they go away. Thanks again, for your great taste in music.

July 12, 2005 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home